- H. Nganguia, W.-F. Hu, M.-C. Lai, Y.-N. Young, "Effects of surfactant solubility on the hydrodynamics of a viscous drop in a dc electric field", Physical Review Fluids, 6:064004, 2021
- K. Qin, Z. Peng, Y. Chen, H. Nganguia, L. Zhu, O. S. Pak, "Propulsion of an elastic filament in a shear-thinning fluid", Soft Matter, 17:3829-3839
- H. Nganguia, K. Zheng, Y. Chen, O.S. Pak, L. Zhu, "A note on a swirling squirmer in a shear-thinning fluid", Physics of Fluids, 32:111906, 2020
- H. Nganguia, L. Zhu, D. Palaniappan, O. S. Pak, "Squirming in a viscous fluid enclosed by a Brinkman medium", Physical Review E, 101:063105
- H. Nganguia, O. S. Pak, Y.-N. Young, "Effects of surfactant transport on electrodeformation of a viscous drop", Physical Review E, 99:063104, 2019.
- K. Pietrzyk, H. Nganguia, C. Datt, L. Zhu, G. J. Elfring, O. S. Pak, "Flow around a squirmer in a shear-thinning fluid", Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 268:101-110, 2019.
- H. Nganguia, O. S. Pak, "Squirming motion in a Brinkman medium", Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 855:554-573, 2018
- H. Nganguia, K. Pietrzyk, O. S. Pak, “Swimming efficiency in a shear-thinning fluid”, Physical Review E, 96:062606, 2017.
- H. Nganguia, Y.-N. Young, A. T. Layton, M.-C. Lai, and W.-F. Hu, “Electrohydrodynamics of a viscous drop with inertia”, Physical Review E, 93:053114, 2016.
- H. Nganguia, Y.-N. Young, A. T. Layton, W.-F. Hu, and M.-C. Lai, “An immersed interface method for axisymmetric electrohydrodynamic simulations in stokes flow”, Communications in Computational Physics, 18:429-449, 2015.
- H. Nganguia and Y.-N. Young, “Equilibrium electrodeformation of a spheroidal vesicle in an ac electric field”, Physical Review E, 88:052718, 2013.
- H. Nganguia, Y.-N. Young, P. M. Vlahovska, J. Blawzdziewcz, J. Zhang, and H. Lin, “Equilibrium electro- deformation of a surfactant-laden viscous drop”, Physics of Fluids, 25:092106, 2013.
- B. Sundaram, A. C. Poje, R. Veit, and H. Nganguia, “Acoustical dead zones and aggregation of whale strandings”, Journal of Theoretical Biology, 238:764-770, 2006.
- “Swimming in a two-fluid model”, with O. S. Pak.
- “Hydrodynamic implications of slippery pacemaker lead surfaces on lead-induced venous occlusion”, with W. Yang, S. Bathia, D. Obeanauf, M. Esmaily-Moghadam, J. Feinstein, O. S. Pak.